Regardless of project size, when you partner with ATSER you reap our considerable experience in construction materials engineering. ATSER was the only national quality management engineering firm to participate on four of the largest multi-year, multi-billion dollar transportation projects in the United States, many achieving production rates of over a million dollars of construction activities in a day.
Our laboratories are AASHTO certified and include NICET Certified field inspectors in construction soils and concrete materials. ATSER always delivers rapid, high-quality and fully automated construction materials testing services whether from our laboratories or mobile laboratories on site.
Our Construction Materials Services for Concrete include:
• Construction Observation
• Foundation Construction Monitoring
• High Performance Concrete Mix Designs
• Pile Load Testing
• Portland Cement and Fly Ash Testing
• Portland Cement Mix Designs
• Precast Structural Elements Testing
• Post-Tensioned Concrete Testing
• Soil Compaction Testing and Monitoring
• Soil Stabilization Testing
• Structural Steel Erection Monitoring
• Fireproofing Inspection
• Construction Forensic Science Studies